Date: October 15, 2022
Ride assigned portions of course after cut-off times to ensure the course is clear of riders and trash.
Also picks up course ribbons and signs. Suggested to carry a backpack to carry trash. Should also carry a few inner tubes, CO2 cartridges or pump, and small wrench tools to help anyone stuck because of a mechanical issue.
- Sweep 1. Course start to O’Neill Park entrance (8 miles)
- Sweep 2. O’Neill Park entrance to Dove Waterfall (4 miles)
- Sweep 3a. Caspers Park loop 3a (8 miles)
- Sweep 3b. Star Rise to Dove Waterfall 3b (8 miles)
- Sweep 4. Dove waterfall to course finish
- Sweep 5. 10 Mile route
Instructions and additional information will be provided regarding enforcing cutoff times.
*Please ensure you are there by your start time. End Time is an estimate based on cutoff times. You must stay until you are released.