Date: September 30, 2023
Ride assigned portions of course after cut-off times to ensure the course is clear of riders and trash.
Also picks up course ribbons and signs. Suggested to carry a backpack to carry trash. Should also carry a few inner tubes, CO2 cartridges or pump, and small wrench tools to help anyone stuck because of a mechanical issue.
- Sweep 1. Course start to O’Neill Park entrance (8 miles)
- Sweep 2. O’Neill Park entrance to Dove Waterfall (4 miles)
- Sweep 3a. Caspers Park loop 3a (8 miles)
- Sweep 3b. Star Rise to Dove Waterfall 3b (8 miles)
- Sweep 4. Dove waterfall to course finish
- Sweep 5. 10 Mile route
Instructions and additional information will be provided regarding enforcing cutoff times.
*Please ensure you are there by your start time. End Time is an estimate based on cutoff times. You must stay until you are released.
Please email Steve Osborne at email@example.com if you have any questions.