We’re so excited we can barely contain ourselves. We just landed your 2012 50 Mile Ride Grand Prize Raffle bike. Introducing the Jet 9 RDO, Niner’s first carbon full suspension frame.
“Quite possibly the sexiest full-suspension mountain bike ever made”. Those are my words (Doug), and you can quote me.
In the words of Niner Bikes themselves: The looks may attract your eye, and the CVA suspension may appeal to your intellectual side, but the design features of the Jet 9 RDO will convince the luxury lover in you to take the plunge.
• Carbon full suspension from the only 29er only mountain bike company
• Patented CVA suspension is efficient in every chainring. You won’t find this design on other bikes.
• 100mm of race-ready rear suspension
• Compatible with 100 – 120mm tapered forks
• Custom valved Fox Float RP23 with Kashima coating
• Custom forged suspension linkage and unique Niner suspension hardware
• Next generation internal cable routing
• Precise alloy hardware interfaces for brakes and derailleurs
Want to win this carbon beauty? You just need to buy some Grand Prize Raffle Tickets, and then sit back for your number to be called on event day. Best of all – we’ll wait until you win it before we build it. That way you can pick out the proper frame size (and even the color!) so your RDO fits you like a glove. We’ll be outfitting this racing machine with full XT components and a sweet Stan’s Arch wheelset with DT Swiss hubs and a Reba fork. Here’s your chance to win a $6000 bike for just a $20 ticket!