We are celebrating the ten year anniversary of the 50 Mile Ride for Rwanda this year! As I am sure many of you know, our founder, the heavily mustached Doug started this event on his 50th birthday (hence the 50 mile distance) and this year he is turning 60!
And we figure what better way to celebrate than have a mustache contest!
We have partnered with Over The Hump Mountain Bike Racing Series to help raise additional funds for our charity partners and celebrate all of Doug’s contributions to this cause.
Over The Hump will be donating $1.00 for every “Dougie Style” Mustache counted on the day of the ride (up to 1500).
On top of that, anyone who posts a photo to Facebook or Instagram of their mustache and tags it with #DougieStyleMTB will be eligible to win a free entry to an Over The Hump event. And they will be giving away 10!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Everyone is eligible!! Riders, spectators, men, women, kids, ect.
2. Your mustache must stay affixed all day. Feel free to get creative with this. Grow one, draw one on, glue it, tattoo it (maybe not the best option). As long as it stays for the day it counts.
3. You can only be counted once.
4. It HAS to be a “Dougie Style mustache”. See the photo.
5. Post a photo to Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #DougieStyleMTB to be entered to win a free entry into an Over The Hump event.
Please stop by the rider check in booth to have your mustache counted.